To study in Italy has always been prestigious. Not surprisingly, interest in this country every year is not reduced. Particularly attractive to study Italian in Italy. Academy of Art all over the world sent here for training their best students. Singers who consider it an honor to be on stage the famous Milan opera, first studied in Italy Italian.
Language schools in Italy offer special courses on design and art, as well as programs for artists and historians, where classes in grades supplemented sightseeing, designer shops, museums. For those who need to work Italian, Italian language schools offer special programs for learning Italian – Business Italian courses with a focus on the vocabulary of economics and law.
Besides the usual schools, you can go to school design. They are widely known for their outstanding achievements. Study in design school in Italy – prestigious and interesting. Such school diploma opens up a new world of possibilities in your life.
Some facts about the Italian language:
Italian (lingua italiana) – the official language of Italy, Vatican City (along with Latin), San Marino, Switzerland (along with German, French and Swiss Romansh). Recognized as the second official language in several districts of Croatia and Slovenia with a significant Italian population.
- Italian language before World War II was only used for writing letters in scientific circles of the ruling class;
- Italian language became popular and spread by the public television;
- The word “love” can easily become a “beloved” (amoroso), in “Cupid” (amorino) or “mistress” (amante);
- Italian men heard the phrase “bella donna” (Beauty), ask yourself the question, how beautiful: “bellissima” (great), “bellina” (cute), “bellona” (somewhat faded, with the remnants of beauty) or “belloccia” ( pleasant in all respects);
- And asked if she impressive dimensions: “donnina”, or no-good “donnetta”, or easily accessible “donnaccia”. To find out, an Italian lover to go on the attack, unless of course he is not “donnicciola” (wimp, a woman);
- Italian gave the world a lot of musical terms: Piano Sonata, aria, diva, concert, adagio, soprano, maestro, virtuoso, etc.
- In restaurants all over the world serving pasta, pizza, mozzarella, cappuccino, amaretto;
- Italians are very fast learn English words and pronounce them differently: lifting, telemarket, cliccare sul maus, zapping etc.
- Anglicisms who use the Italians: “dribbling” – the name of the Sunday TV shows, the latest developments in the world of football, it involves the Italian players, who call their coaches “il Mister”.
- Italians English words assign their values and successfully exported, such as the term “body” to indicate the subject of women’s restroom;
- Most Italians speak dialects that are difficult to understand people from other regions;
- The European Parliament found that in the European Union, there are 23 minority languages, 13 of which occur in Italy;
- 60% of Italians speak a dialect and 14% do not understand any other language.