Study in Malaysia is an unforgettable experience, with all the happy and difficult moments of student life in a foreign country. Being a student is not always sweet, especially in Malaysia, due to the hot and humid climate and high standards for learning, but that feeling quickly disappears and you start to feel at home. You get used to the climate and happy about the presence of rain and air conditioners.
Advantages of studying in Malaysia
- A high standard of living
- Rates available for training and the relatively small cost of living
- Politically balanced Muslim country and a safe place of residence
- Favorable weather conditions
Education received in Malaysia, can be attributed to the following areas:
- Language courses
- Secondary education
- Higher and post-graduate education (post-graduate)
- Vocational education and training
There are certain twinning programs which from beginning to end are in the universities of Malaysia, without going to the country of location of the main school. This program is designated as 3 +0, which means three years of training in Malaysia, after which the student is awarded a bachelor’s degree (Bachelors’ Degree) and go to Western University. The award is issued by the university in the western headquarters.
Also, there is a Transfer Program from the following countries – Great Britain, Switzerland, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand. These programs are referred to as 2 +1 or 1 +2, which means 2 years in Malaysia and one year in the chosen country, or 1 year in Malaysia and 2 years in the selected country.
The proposed program
- Intensive language courses for children and adults year-round
- Examination Courses to obtain international certificates of TOEFL, IELTS
- Business English
- Learn French, German, Italian, Chinese
Secondary education in Malaysia
Training program for entry to universities in different countries:
- A – level
Higher Education in Malaysia
Obtaining degrees: Bachelor, Master, Master
Studying in Malaysia by Western programs, you can save a few time, still get the same quality of education and the same degree, if it were at the head of educational institutions.